The mere idea of a warm, relaxing bath is enough to begin disappearing the stress and tension that develops in our lives with time. If you delight in a hot take in the tub as way to unwind and end your day then try this recipe for Sandalwood Bath Salts The addition of Sandalwood to your bath will remove your concerns along with rejuvenate your skin.
A bath salt is that marvel item that your body and mind have been yearning for. Some of the benefits of bath salts include unwinding the nervous system, treating skin problems, relaxing back pain and aching limbs, easing muscle stress, healing cuts, treating colds and congestion, and drawing toxic substances from the body. One of the most basic ways to relieve tension and stress-related problems is to soak in a tub full of hot water with a few cups of bath salt.
Making your own fragrant bath salts might not much easier for those who enjoy a relaxing soak in the bath. The beauty with producing your own bath salts is it’s pretty hard to get incorrect. It’s so simple, it makes for an ideal project for kids to get involved in making and a beautiful jar of sandalwood aromatic bath salts makes a terrific present concept that any bath enthusiast will adore.
Advantages of Bath Salts
– Stimulates blood circulation
– Alleviates tension
– Helps purify the skin of contaminants
– Lowers muscular pains and discomforts
– Helps fade bruising and small scars
– Relieves back and leg pains
– Lowers arthritic swelling
– Body exfoliation, particularly helpful for elbows and feet
– Necessary oils will increase level of relaxation and de-stressing
Sandalwood is an essential oil extracted from the bark and chips of the Sandalwood tree. It is among the couple of aromatic woods which will keep its scent for many years and Sandalwood oil is drawn out from the bark by steam distillation. A sweet, warm, abundant and woody fragrance which features in many cosmetics, perfumes, body items and aftershaves, an ideal fragrance for both males and females.
Benefits of Sandalwood
– Natural Antiseptic
– Anti Inflammatory
– Anti Spasmodic
– Astringent Characteristics
– Relieves irritated skin
– Fades scars
– Helps reduce high blood pressure
– Induces Calm and Relaxation
What You Need To Make Sandalwood Bath Salts
– Before starting make sure you have all the essential components, a non-porous bowl for mixing and a jar for keeping.
– 1/2 cup baking soda (bicarbonate of soda)
– 1/2 cup tartaric acid
– 1/4 cup cornflour
– 4 drops of The Top’s sandalwood vital oil (a little goes a long way)
– 20 drops scented essential oil (lavender, geranium, etc.)
– 2 drops of The Top’s lime important oil, (Mandarin or Tangelo Important Oil will likewise work)
– Sterilized glass container for blending and storage
First : blend all the dry components together in a ceramic bowl. Make certain the active ingredients are completely blended together
2nd : include 4 drops of The Summit’s Sandalwood Essential Oil. A little oil goes a long method so measure out your drops.
Third : include 2 drops of a citric important oil such as The Summit’s Tangelo, Mandarin, or Tahitian Lime essential oils. Stir as you include the drops
Fourth : include 20 drops of your preferred fragrant important oil such as geranium, increased or lavender. As soon as once again, stir as you include the drops
When you have actually thoroughly blended in your essential oils you can transfer your mixture to a glass container for safe keeping. Screw the lid on tight and put the container in a dark cool place for 2-3 days so the oils can mix. It would likewise be a good idea to occasionally shake the container to stir things up and to keep the option from clumping. After blending, your bath salts are ready to utilize. Add 1/2 cup of the salts to running water so the salts and oils are totally dispersed in your bath. To improve the experience think about lighting some candle lights and playing some soft music.