The Prenatal Cradle PLUS by It’s You Babe combines the supreme lift and assistance of the Prenatal Cradle with the mild vulvar compression of the V2 Supporter into one fantastic support garment for the mom-to-be. The Prenatal Cradle PLUS has soft, flexible flannel backed elastics that surround and support the entire belly while carefully supporting the child and lifting off the pelvic cradle combined with adjustable compression therapy for vulvar varicosities or the sensation that ‘everything is going to fall out the bottom’.
Enthusiastically suggested by healthcare specialists for relief of back, stomach, hip and vulvar discomfort, the Prenatal Cradle PLUS eases pain connected with pubic symphysis, hip separation, and vulvar varicosities. Carefully enhances posture while easing lots of discomforts felt throughout pregnancy. Efficient and comfy you’ll forget you have it on!
Much like a woman gripping her hands under her abdominal area, the Prenatal Cradle supports the weight of pregnancy, yet does not limit mom or kid. By freeing the arms and promoting appropriate flow to the lower extremities, the underwear likewise permits many moms to stay active through the third trimester.
The Prenatal Cradle likewise provides Orthotic Support for patients who have swinging abdominal areas and signs of:
– Back pain
– Stomach straining
– Uncomfortable hip separation
– Uncomfortable pubic symphysis
– Vulvar Varicosities (likewise utilized post sclerotherapy)
– Perineal edema
– External prolapsed bladder or uterus
How does the Prenatal Cradle Plus work?
The Prenatal Cradle part of the Prenatal Cradle Plus feels as though you are gripping your hands under your abdominal area and gently lifting, relieving discomfort from your lower back, abdomen and hips. The V2 Supporter part of the Prenatal Cradle Plus offers you an adjustable compression assistance to the vaginal area while offering relief from pelvic girdle discomfort, vulvar varicosities, prolapsed bladder or uterus and swelling.
The best ways to use the Prenatal Cradle Plus:
Turn the Prenatal Cradle so Prenatal Cradle label will be on your back and the V2 label front dealing with. Collect the bra strap and the other two pieces of elastic together, step into the Prenatal Cradle and pull upwards up until the Prenatal Cradle label rests on your lower back. The Prenatal Cradle Plus is the best maternity support belt for pelvic pain and vaginal varicose veins.
Benefits of the Prenatal Cradle Plus:
– Supports round ligaments as if you are clasping your hands under your belly and gently lifting up
– Provides relief of hip separation, pelvic girdle pain, abdominal straining, back straining, sciatica and lower extremity edema
– The soft, stretchy flexible grows with your baby while the open abdomen enables frequent hydrating of your skin to avoid stretch marks and itching
– Improves posture while relieving numerous discomforts
– Offers compression treatment for ladies who have swelling from varicose veins in the vaginal area
– Enhances blood circulation through your lower extremities
– Offers assistance for external prolapse bladder or uterus and pelvic girdle pain.
How to look after your Prenatal Cradle Plus:
Protect all the velcro straps on the V2 Advocate part of the Prenatal Cradle. Place the Prenatal Cradle Plus into a garment bag, wash on a mild cycle with like colors and line dry.